Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

woot

not as good as iron bad but way better than most things on newgrounds. i love that song at the end

It's Freakin' Mario It's Freakin' Mario

this is so good

man i love this kind of comedy this is one of the best mario parodies

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

god this is hilarious

so funny man the "1up" one made me lmao!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

wow, i must have no life

this is so stupid yet i find fun in chopping up a dead dude
i can't believe how fun i find this. its wierd, normally i can't stand the sight of gore
the chainsaw's fun

Transmigration Transmigration

this haz 2 be longer!

o my god this game is great! while i don't really think it's a music game it's very fun. maybe a tad too easy but it deserves a sequel

Detonate 2 Detonate 2

Really fun and addicting

theres not much i can say about it it's fun was in it's simplicity easily 10/10. i also thot that the music went very well with the hecktic game play.

Tsunami of Lies Tsunami of Lies

not really my style, but good job

I don't really like this kind of music in general, but you did a great job with fitting cool drum beats to the awesome melody. btw, what program do you use to record/edit?

Thesexpixel responds:

Well, its awesome you like it! But why does it have such a low score? I use mixcraft for editing.!

Cold metal Cold metal

why r people writing crap about the intro

i think that the extremly pretty intro blances out the kickass screeching. an amazing mix of metal rock intrumental lines and electronic noises. im gona rate this 5/5 and 10/10! BTW i love that ending

sorohanro responds:

Thanx man, thanx.
I'll remake it one of these days, I have a better guitar and a better gear to support my ideas now ;)
Cheers.

Sonic Heroes - Grand Metropolis Sonic Heroes - Grand Metropolis

crazy awesome sickness

god i just love that melody! the original was probably the second best song in sonic heroes (This machine is still my favorite no matter what) i have the urge to listen to this REALLY loud but my bro keeps on gettin pissed lol. i didn't really like that unnaturally long silence in the midle but the part that comes after it is nothing short of epic. once again, amazing.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Hell yeah. Julien-K forever yo!

Tell your bro he needs to get with the times and that Stetich told you so.

Yeah, the silence. I added it to build a little tension. Works, doesnt it? LOL